JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any experience with these? I think it might have to be my next addition to my collection is these things are as cool as I think they might be. Anything I should look out for?

I have owned a Draco and curently own a homebuilt 7" barrel pistol. If you are looking for pin point accuracy, then yes the are impracticle. But so is a MAC-10. They are designed for a short entry weapon to clear the room. I have found that if you use a single point sling as snug as you can stand it. Use the shoulder rig to your advantage and they become a fairly stable shooting platform. Tact it all out with a laser and a light......gee all of a suden they become effective for that purpose. Who needs accuracy in a small room as long as the bullet goes where the laser goes. The Draco's are fun and realible, but I like the shorter barrel. Draco's are 11" barrels. Draco's are easier to Tact out because they will take the full length AK tact forearm. There is no place on a Draco to attach a single point sling. So I took an old HK front sight pin with the hoop, Threaded the one end, drilled a small hole for the pin in the left rear of the receiver as far back as I could so it would not interfear with the FCG, spun a nut on the pin and now I have a loop for a single point sling. They really are fun. Guns are like cars....many different models for many different reasons.

They are great. And for only $340-$360 (I got mine for $350) its a great firearm.

Controllable enough to where you could shoot all day. Reliable and affordable to feed.
If you end up buying one and don't want it, just sell it to me! :)
I turned mine into an SBR just got approved as of Nov. 23rd. She's 3/4 there.. I'll post pics once shes done.

BUT GET ONE!

i've got a yugo underfolder and love it, just want something to screw around with thats a bit smaller. Looks like alot of fun, and as rdb said seems like it could be an excellent close quarters weapon. I was thinking an underfolder, laser, tact light would b too sweet. oh yeah 40rd mag... yeah man!

Another question guys, I got a slant muzzle break, but still think this will throw some serious fireballs, what did you previous owners put on to help with the flash? I am looking at the phantom.

here is my project so far still waiting on a bunch more stuff to try out.

001.jpg

ak2.jpg AK.jpg
Buy one, then SBR it.

I've got a crappy sight, OD green furniture and magazine only because I've been playing with her and didn't want to damage the good stuff. :)
The furniture is gettign swapped out for a compact length Ultimak rail with a magpul foregrip, the sight is getting swapped out when this one has bit the dust and the 10rnd mag is to just make her look smaller.

Items on her include:
ACE Push button folding mechanism
Ace 9.5" stock
Ergo grip
TWS 2nd gen rail
24x1.5 adapter
Krebs safety lever

Soon to be added a Bulgarian 4 piece flash hider!

ak2.jpg

AK.jpg

Buy one, then SBR it.

Except some of us live in WA and an SBR is illegal here.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Another question guys, I got a slant muzzle break, but still think this will throw some serious fireballs, what did you previous owners put on to help with the flash? I am looking at the phantom.

here is my project so far still waiting on a bunch more stuff to try out.

Phantom or Vortex. Get a front Tapco grip with Picatinny rails and mount a holo/light/laser. You cannot mount a forward grip..NFA violation (rolls eyes)

my car gun. Here in WA you can't have a loaded rifle in your car, but (with a CPL) you can have a loaded pistol.
:s0077:Ya never know when the zombies are gonna pop up! I think my christmas list just got a little longer.
Phantom or Vortex. Get a front Tapco grip with Picatinny rails and mount a holo/light/laser. You cannot mount a forward grip..NFA violation (rolls eyes)
Didn't realize a VFG was an NFA item in this case. What is the tax stamp on that? $5 like AOW, or $200 like a can or SBR?

Where did you pick your at? Do they have any? As for flash hidder I go with Noveske FX3, it is design for SBR. It pish the sound to the front of the target. I am very comforble shoot it without ear protection. I shot it at night and see no flah at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top