JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife said "don't buy too much candy". I figured that with no rain this year and the weather being fair that we would have more kids coming by, so I bought a bit extra. Not so much though this year. Even on rainy Halloweens we usually see more trick or treaters. We live in a area with lots of kids too. Big nothing burger.
It did get chilly rather fast though. Oh well. I guess I can recycle the rest of the candy in the Easter egg hunt.

I love seeing all the cute kiddos, unfortunately my neighbors are a bunch of party poopers and shut off their lights.

I wouldn't care if I had a hundred or more, now I have a bunch of candy to deal with and I am allergic to chocolate.

In Silverton with the explosion of population and the new compact subdivisions. Older spread out subdivisions get very few trick or treaters. Its not efficient. Also the downtown business's also give out treats now so the kids will run through town and then hit one of the new subdivisions and their bags are full and their feet are sore.

We had less then 10 kids last night and 3 of them were our grand daughters and friends.

Wife said "don't buy too much candy". I figured that with no rain this year and the weather being fair that we would have more kids coming by, so I bought a bit extra. Not so much though this year. Even on rainy Halloweens we usually see more trick or treaters. We live in a area with lots of kids too. Big nothing burger.
It did get chilly rather fast though. Oh well. I guess I can recycle the rest of the candy in the Easter egg hunt.

I expect to see a lot of candy at work tomorrow.

Years ago, we'd have on a good night, clear, no rain, maybe cold, about 200 kids, we'd keep count. Eventually some of the Churches in town got together and started having a harvest type festival. They play games, have a fishing booth, and give out candy, it goes on for about 3 hrs. It keeps the kids safe, they know the candy is good, they are off the streets, and have a lot of fun. This year, we maybe had 35 kids total, all ages.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top