JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

This is a topic that I experienced a while back as I felt also that I needed to form my own opinion on carry pistols going forward with all the smaller 15 round pistols that are lighter and smaller but still can carry 15 rounds. As a person that carried compact pistols being a Sig P229 and a Glock 19, so my first venture was a Glock 48 which is just a slimmer/lighter Glock 19 in all aspects BUT with the advent of 15 round Shield mags over the factory 10 round is a game changer for me made me not care if I carried the 19 anymore. But then I tried the Hellcat with 15 round mags which is my daily carry and for me and I have not looked back. Its a good mix or capacity/weight/slimness for my liking. BUT in the end its great to have choices which I have, different pistols for different situations. One size doesn't fit all, your opinion is the only one that matters.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top