JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like Monson, but he spends way too much time talking sports, bubblegum crap (yes I really meant to say "bubblegum"), and not talking about real issues. He gave up his slot as the "conservative" voice at KIRO.

I have heard you on there recently though Dave, so I'm glad he's giving some attention to 2A-related issues. I just know that it's not something Dori is super-passionate about like a lot of us. Personally, I doubt Monson is even a gun owner.

Yeah, that was a follow-up to the segment the other day that he got from reading my examiner piece, and about the poll on this forum and a few other forums.

Monson's a good guy and I think he'll be on top of this for a while. He's probably waiting for my follow-up discussing the poll results.

I missed your Examiner piece! Off to find it. (Did Dori have you on?)

You need to change the title a bit. A "Carjacking" is when they try to steal your car when you are IN IT. It then becomes a crime against you and not your property, and you can use deadly force to protect YOURSELF and your property.

The theft of an automobile (unoccupied) is a crime against your property, not yourself and comes under different law, but generally you would not want to shoot someone going away from you just to protect your property...not an absolute, but absolutely not a free shot for sure.

Read RCW 9A.16.110 especially the questions at the end.

The one thing that resonated with me is despite the victim probably making a bad shoot it is a shame that a guy with no criminal history and productive member of society is going to suffer the legal ramifications far more than the bad guy who had a lengthy history with the law. It seems to me on one level that the bad guy finally suffered the consequences of being a habitual criminal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top