JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the boat has sailed on the carbine idea and even another ar15. How many ar15s can the market support? They really need a single stack compact 9mm & .380 pistols along the kahr or kelt-tec llines.

They need to release a line of quality holsters that work with their Glock Factory lights and light laser attachments. Those would sell! Instead we have to pay and arm and a leg for a Safariland or go cheaper with Fobus.

Most of all they need these carbine rumors addressed once and for all!

I think the boat has sailed on the carbine idea and even another ar15. How many ar15s can the market support? They really need a single stack compact 9mm & .380 pistols along the kahr or kelt-tec llines.

They need to release a line of quality holsters that work with their Glock Factory lights and light laser attachments. Those would sell! Instead we have to pay and arm and a leg for a Safariland or go cheaper with Fobus.

Most of all they need these carbine rumors addressed once and for all!

Well heck--If we have a Glock wish list---I wish they would come out with a
genuine Glock 22 rimfire, built on the same frame as the G17. Straight blowback, but frame size, controls, weight, sights etc same as the
centerfire models.

I am really looking forward to hearing what you find out. I would love a Glock carbine and I would think with how they market to law enforcement this would be a natural evolution.

Maybe something along the lines of the Beretta CX4 Storm?

I am really looking forward to hearing what you find out. I would love a Glock carbine and I would think with how they market to law enforcement this would be a natural evolution.

Maybe something along the lines of the Beretta CX4 Storm?

That doesn't like a prop from a science fiction movie....

I would love a Glock carbine
I'll agree on this. At least Kel-Tec came out with one in their Sub-2000. While not perfect it is a great concept and not a bad shooter - I know because after an LEO friend of mine brought one to a camping trip last summer, and i shot it, I had to have one and he would not sell me his but I did find one LNIB in Bend for a fair price.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews