JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the boat has sailed on the carbine idea and even another ar15. How many ar15s can the market support? They really need a single stack compact 9mm & .380 pistols along the kahr or kelt-tec llines.

They need to release a line of quality holsters that work with their Glock Factory lights and light laser attachments. Those would sell! Instead we have to pay and arm and a leg for a Safariland or go cheaper with Fobus.

Most of all they need these carbine rumors addressed once and for all!

I think the boat has sailed on the carbine idea and even another ar15. How many ar15s can the market support? They really need a single stack compact 9mm & .380 pistols along the kahr or kelt-tec llines.

They need to release a line of quality holsters that work with their Glock Factory lights and light laser attachments. Those would sell! Instead we have to pay and arm and a leg for a Safariland or go cheaper with Fobus.

Most of all they need these carbine rumors addressed once and for all!

Well heck--If we have a Glock wish list---I wish they would come out with a
genuine Glock 22 rimfire, built on the same frame as the G17. Straight blowback, but frame size, controls, weight, sights etc same as the
centerfire models.

I am really looking forward to hearing what you find out. I would love a Glock carbine and I would think with how they market to law enforcement this would be a natural evolution.

Maybe something along the lines of the Beretta CX4 Storm?

I am really looking forward to hearing what you find out. I would love a Glock carbine and I would think with how they market to law enforcement this would be a natural evolution.

Maybe something along the lines of the Beretta CX4 Storm?

That doesn't like a prop from a science fiction movie....

I would love a Glock carbine
I'll agree on this. At least Kel-Tec came out with one in their Sub-2000. While not perfect it is a great concept and not a bad shooter - I know because after an LEO friend of mine brought one to a camping trip last summer, and i shot it, I had to have one and he would not sell me his but I did find one LNIB in Bend for a fair price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top