JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Florida man with plastic gun killed by Florida police with real guns" - via Drew @ fark.com

<broken link removed>

"Robert Striffler was shot by Brevard County Sheriff’s deputies after a three-hour standoff in the parking lot of the Moore Justice Center, during which he waved a pistol and yelled threats."

I am not sure this means how I read it ...
"Ivey identified the agents ... Both have been routinely placed on administrative leave... "
I read that to mean that the Agents have over their careers been on leave multiple times - so much so, it is routine.

I am not sure this means how I read it ...
"Ivey identified the agents ... Both have been routinely placed on administrative leave... "
I read that to mean that the Agents have over their careers been on leave multiple times - so much so, it is routine.

I read it to mean: In the case of an officer involved shooting, standard procedure it to place the involved officers on paid
administrative leave. Not these particular officers---just SOP for any shooting.

I read it to mean: In the case of an officer involved shooting, standard procedure it to place the involved officers on paid
administrative leave. Not these particular officers---just SOP for any shooting.
Agreed.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top