JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'd rather stand behind him in line than a busy body Karen. I've learned to more or less leave people alone. As long as they are clothed and quiet, it just keeps the line moving.

Dress to draw attention, don't be upset by the attention you get. A person may have the right to look however they want, but they don't have the right to stop the opinions of others. Free speech cuts both ways, so be prepared to realize the consequences of decisions made.

With that amount of dysfunction, he definitely still lives with mom.

I believe it was George Carlin who gave us this golden truth:

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then realize that half the entire population is dumber than that person."

This is the very type of joker that the anti's use to scare the public into thinking that all gun people are crazy. Yes it is more of a knife thing but he is in a gun store.. that is all the anti's need to push their agenda...

Regardless of the reasons it's obvious he has psychological problems and certain groups will latch onto that to hurt us and use it in an attempt to take away first our gun rights and then even our right to have a knife.

This does not suggest complete mental stability.
In another thread, we were discussing the possibility of psych exams for potential gun buyers. This is an example of, "Would you sell this guy a gun?"

Did you notice the axe? Now, I don't think he has the arm length or flexibility to actually grab it where it's at...
That looks like an Estwing double bit short axe, with the stacked leather handle. Estwing calls it an axe but it's short like a hatchet. I can't tell for sure in the pictures provided, but it appears to be in a scabbard that isn't made for it. Like for a half hatchet. Estwing is a nice brand.

If it is double bit, these are to be used with caution. Indeed, it looks like it would be hard to get to in a hurry as positioned.

Based on the guy's physique, he'd get taken out by a 40 yard dash.
As would I.

active-duty-retired-39398274.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR