JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone who has worked in Fugitive Recovery..this slimball has always disgusted me.. Sadly..most people actually believe that this fool..and his accompanying circus side show..are an accurate portrayal of those working in the field.. Oh well..too many believe too much..of what they see on the Boob Tube..

As someone who has worked in Fugitive Recovery..this slimball has always disgusted me.. Sadly..most people actually believe that this fool..and his accompanying circus side show..are an accurate portrayal of those working in the field.. Oh well..too many believe too much..of what they see on the Boob Tube..

I'm quite sure he attracts the same audience that "Professional Wrasslin" attracts :s0155:

I think he should be Canada's president or run governor of New York, California, New Jersey, Road Island, or Hawaii. At any rate he's not even as close to as bad as some of the democrats out there. My heart bleeds for Chapman... :(

J/K for feeling bad about a white guy with dreadlocks.

dead wrong , no. my brother lived here in canada for 30 years got a ticket on a train for putin his feet up and yes he too was denyd entry to canada after a visit to his moms in vegas , but after calmly going through the interagation they let him through , i know if you have a record you cant come or go im not dumb my point was dog due to his tv deal, is allowed to come and go, and if he was a rapist or molster as the one dude said , if the indvidual is rehabilatated as dog was and was now living to provent that sort of thing from happening again, yes i would trust them. tv deal or not yes dog is a felon, but is he living to make a better life for him and thos he hunts yes.
and yes if he were to come here after someone there is avenues he would have to go through to gain promistion through the city police and gov, but in the end he and the city cops would be out hunting here as well. we here in canada are open minded and dont hold anything against anyone, maybe you people in us that are slamming this guy for trying to better his life and thos he hunts , take another look what if you were him? and tryin to do the same thing right now , i dont think you would be bashing him. i am just one canadian with my opinions, and everyone is entilted to their own opinion.

And this makes Canada open minded?

I like Dog.

As long as he stays in Hawaii :winkkiss:

:s0114: 2 respect points lost.

No doubt! She is trailer park fabulous.

2199.gif

I never liked the douche bag. I thought it was so funny when he was arrested in for bounty hunting in Mexico, where it happens to be illegal.

Then he gets out on bail and SKIPS!!!

:huh: Doesn't a bounty hunter catch people who skip bail? Oh how ironic, he should have known better. What a hypocrite! I can't stand the guy or his wife.

I agree with the comment that he needs to stay in Hawaii.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top