JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What a douche this guy is. Dog was in my hometown Calgary last night and this is an article from the Calgary Sun. Check out the 3rd paragraph. Not only is he incorrect on us not having guns, he's an *** for saying "please keep it that way".

Dog is in school house
By KATIE SCHNEIDER, SUN MEDIA
Last Updated: 27th May 2009, 4:13am
http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alberta/2009/05/27/9582516-sun.html

Television's favourite bounty hunter was in Calgary last night, dining on ribs at a downtown restaurant and preparing for a motivational speaking tour at southern Alberta schools.

But this Dog also wants to take a bite out of Calgary's crime.

Dog the Bounty Hunter, who tracks down bad guys on his hit TV show, now in its sixth season, is in town to speak to students at schools in Alberta.

"I really like Canada, the weather is beautiful, the people are nice -- I like that you have no guns," he said from his hotel lobby. "Probably the main thing is you have no firearms -- please keep that law just like it is."

And while Dog was not hunting anyone down in our city, he would like to get involved in helping to deal with the drug problem.

"We have been talking about chasing down some fugitives here and just like in our area you're having a problem with methamphetamine, so I would like to get some of those guys arrested," he said, adding he has spoken to government officials about the issue.

"I noticed some meth addicts in there and they all came running 'Dog, Dog what are you doing?' and I said well we're here after meth and I heard the girl say we better leave for a couple weeks.

"I would like to hunt someone down while I'm here but I made a promise that I wouldn't," he added with a laugh.

I was just thinking today how A&E canceled his show, due to his racist rant, yet does not stop showing previous episodes in syndicate for profitability. How conveniently P.C. of them.

ACKshully, he couldn't legally turn to and ferret out some criminals up there in Canada... unless he's a legal resident, which I suspect he's not. Canada is rather strong on keeping ALL jobs for Canadians...... Yanks caught taking work from the locals will be dealt with, uhm, harshly?

ACKshully, he couldn't legally turn to and ferret out some criminals up there in Canada... unless he's a legal resident, which I suspect he's not. Canada is rather strong on keeping ALL jobs for Canadians...... Yanks caught taking work from the locals will be dealt with, uhm, harshly?

We could learn something from that..and I agree with all.. Dog's a punk.

yes he is a felon, yes he has paid his due for his crimes.
here in calgary yes people due have guns, so yes he is wrong for that comment.
did he say racist remarks yes, but who in this world hasn't , did he say sorry for his actions yes he did. Dog has paid his due for his crimes and is now bringing people in for their's which i agree with as many do. he is a man that lives by the code of god and thats fine. but for you people to sit here and bash him for his actions and comments is down right disgusting. he is a man he is only doing a job he has chosen that he feels will one day help life and the way people live. you people sit back and comment on things you have no knowlage of, just what you read or see. shame on you all. AND FOR ALL YOU AMERICANS THAT THINK JUST CAUSE HE IS NOT A RES OF CANADA , THAT HE CAN'T HUNT HERE YOU ARE WORNG BECAUSE HE CAN. DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE YOU COMMENT. DOG I SALUTE YOU KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE IN LIFE SUCH AS YOU.

Not only is he a Felon he is a convicted murderer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Chapman

"Chapman, an alleged former gang member with 18 prior convictions for armed robbery, was sentenced in Pampa, Texas to a five year prison term in 1977 after being convicted of the first degree murder of Jerry Oliver."

Sorry but I don't care if he did his time, he will always be a lowlife to me.

This guy should have been put away for life for his past deeds.

I wont even get into his 11 kids that I'm sure the guy never paid a penny of support for.

did he say racist remarks yes, but who in this world hasn't , did he say sorry for his actions yes he did. Dog has paid his due for his crimes and is now bringing people in for their's which i agree with as many do. he is a man that lives by the code of god and thats fine. but for you people to sit here and bash him for his actions and comments is down right disgusting. he is a man he is only doing a job he has chosen that he feels will one day help life and the way people live. you people sit back and comment on things you have no knowlage of, just what you read or see. shame on you all. AND FOR ALL YOU AMERICANS THAT THINK JUST CAUSE HE IS NOT A RES OF CANADA , THAT HE CAN'T HUNT HERE YOU ARE WORNG BECAUSE HE CAN. DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE YOU COMMENT. DOG I SALUTE YOU KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE IN LIFE SUCH AS YOU.

So being how as long as you pay your "dues for you crimes" that everything that he did is forgiven? Would you think that way if he was a rapist or child molester? It doesnt work that way in the real world. The only thing I will give him credit for is not reverting back to his ways after his time spent. But, imo, he still garbage.

My comment on 'Dog' is based on the fact that 12 years ago a friend of mine was pulled over in Nevada and charged with DUI. No arguement there. He went to court, paid the fine, lost his driving licence for a year, and took a DUI prevention course. And has not so much as recieved a parking ticket since. I'd say he paid his debt to society.

2 years ago, he and I were riding up to Vancouver, B.C. (where I lived for 20 years). The boarder crossing officer asked him if "he'd ever been arrested". To which my friend replied "yes". He was taken inside and questioned, then refused entry, because of his DUI charge.

I am a Canadian and you are dead wrong! It has nothing to do with his nationality or with guns. Or the American option of. 'Dog' is a wild cannon that does what he does because of the reality craze that Hollywood is presently promoting.

He's an actor, and a bad one at that! And don't give me any of this "you Americans" crap. Canadians that think as you do have their head so far up their a** that you don't see anything except your own tonsils!

Frog.

dead wrong , no. my brother lived here in canada for 30 years got a ticket on a train for putin his feet up and yes he too was denyd entry to canada after a visit to his moms in vegas , but after calmly going through the interagation they let him through , i know if you have a record you cant come or go im not dumb my point was dog due to his tv deal, is allowed to come and go, and if he was a rapist or molster as the one dude said , if the indvidual is rehabilatated as dog was and was now living to provent that sort of thing from happening again, yes i would trust them. tv deal or not yes dog is a felon, but is he living to make a better life for him and thos he hunts yes.
and yes if he were to come here after someone there is avenues he would have to go through to gain promistion through the city police and gov, but in the end he and the city cops would be out hunting here as well. we here in canada are open minded and dont hold anything against anyone, maybe you people in us that are slamming this guy for trying to better his life and thos he hunts , take another look what if you were him? and tryin to do the same thing right now , i dont think you would be bashing him. i am just one canadian with my opinions, and everyone is entilted to their own opinion.

dead wrong , no. my brother lived here in canada for 30 years got a ticket on a train for putin his feet up and yes he too was denyd entry to canada after a visit to his moms in vegas , but after calmly going through the interagation they let him through , i know if you have a record you cant come or go im not dumb my point was dog due to his tv deal, is allowed to come and go, and if he was a rapist or molster as the one dude said , if the indvidual is rehabilatated as dog was and was now living to provent that sort of thing from happening again, yes i would trust them. tv deal or not yes dog is a felon, but is he living to make a better life for him and thos he hunts yes.
and yes if he were to come here after someone there is avenues he would have to go through to gain promistion through the city police and gov, but in the end he and the city cops would be out hunting here as well. we here in canada are open minded and dont hold anything against anyone, maybe you people in us that are slamming this guy for trying to better his life and thos he hunts , take another look what if you were him? and tryin to do the same thing right now , i dont think you would be bashing him. i am just one canadian with my opinions, and everyone is entilted to their own opinion.

But the point here is Dog a convicted murderer, with 18 armed robbery felonies, that can not legally own a firearm needs to STFU about owning guns.

Guys like him should not and cannot own a gun because of their past felony convictions, myself on the other hand, lead a life as a law abiding citizen and so I have that right, again convicted felonious murderers need to STFU about gun control as their opinion means f'k all!

Funny that Dog still committed 17 armed robberies after losing his right to carry a firearm with the first armed robbery, would a gun ban have stopped him?

He's racist, and barges into a police station and tackles their bounty, with cameras rolling, while the person he chases is already at the front desk turning himself in to the police. Fail. If you've heard of either of these two incidents, you probably have a strong distaste for him already.

i think he likes the idea cause hes a felon

Come on, many felons get expunged and proudly support 2nd amendment rights. Don't generalize that, because there are more things than you think that you wouldn't think would even be felonies, that are just stupid. It's definitely not fair to judge.

Funny that Dog still committed 17 armed robberies after losing his right to carry a firearm with the first armed robbery, would a gun ban have stopped him?

Ha, best argument I've heard so far.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads