JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the question I had to answer was to you store or keep firearms where you children play something to that effect.
My wife read it out loud and then looked at me, and I just shook my head slowly no.

"Guns are bad, absolutely not..."

Wanna hear something funny??? Too bad I'm gonna tell you anyway.

This last July/August I went in for my CDL physical. New laws, new doctor, same place. Normally I'd remove clothing and enter a gown where my balls would be touched (my weapon would never leave my sight) and subsequent coughs would happen/be examined blaw blaw.... This time was different. My doc retired. New female. New laws. No clothes removed which caught me off gaurd. Apparently there have been some changes in protocol. She proceeded to palpate my back while sitting on the table when low and behold she slammed her hand on my pistol............after a looooooooong tense pause.....she continued and ended her assessment. It pretty much ended up like "Ok your good to go....". This particular physical was done through my work.....weather I'm on a list is pretty a YES now.....

If you give a none of your business, or not answering that one type response, they will just mark you down as having firearms. They can also just say the word and an LE will remove them from your home for any trumped up med reason they want to use.

As I said, the best answer is No, I, (we), do not have any, and leave it there.

These questions are not being asked for "safety " reasons they have sinister intent ultimately.

If you give a none of your business, or not answering that one type response, they will just mark you down as having firearms. They can also just say the word and an LE will remove them from your home for any trumped up med reason they want to use.

As I said, the best answer is No, I, (we), do not have any, and leave it there.

These questions are not being asked for "safety " reasons they have sinister intent ultimately.

That won't go over well.

"Guns are bad, absolutely not..."

Wanna hear something funny??? Too bad I'm gonna tell you anyway.

This last July/August I went in for my CDL physical. New laws, new doctor, same place. Normally I'd remove clothing and enter a gown where my balls would be touched (my weapon would never leave my sight) and subsequent coughs would happen/be examined blaw blaw.... This time was different. My doc retired. New female. New laws. No clothes removed which caught me off gaurd. Apparently there have been some changes in protocol. She proceeded to palpate my back while sitting on the table when low and behold she slammed her hand on my pistol............after a looooooooong tense pause.....she continued and ended her assessment. It pretty much ended up like "Ok your good to go....". This particular physical was done through my work.....weather I'm on a list is pretty a YES now.....

you might want to ask why the previous doc was feeling your balls to see if it is safe for you to drive. Because is 15 years of practice I have never seen a testicle problem that interfered with the ability to drive. :)

But most of that CDL BS was put together by a politician, not a doctor. I still dont know why doing a urinalysis for protein effects the ability to drive.

Actually, there is very little we could determine on an exam that would effect your ability to drive assuming you are feeling well. Yeah, maybe I'd hear a murmur that may cause you to pass out, but the vast majority of heart problems would cause symptoms. And I cant hear anything that suggests a future heart attack.

And to all you others.... Yes, keep talking. Im building my secret doctor gun owner list. One of the days they will tell me which spook Im supposed to give it too. mwahahaha.

WOW I talk guns with my Doc all the time. He switched from a Bushmaster AR to a real nice FAL so he could reach out a little further. Last visit we talked the shortage of Pistol reloading powder and how he was thinking of shooting his 9mm more then the magnums to save on the powder.

Heck one of the Doc's in town used to have the best private shooting range I have ever seen 600 yards across his pond. Said the waters movement made it very easy to gauge wind. One of his kids in an Astronaut and was my rifle instructor at Camp Pioneer in Boy Scouts His brother was the Archery instructor.

You guys need to ask your doctors questions.

WOW I talk guns with my Doc all the time. He switched from a Bushmaster AR to a real nice FAL so he could reach out a little further. Last visit we talked the shortage of Pistol reloading powder and how he was thinking of shooting his 9mm more then the magnums to save on the powder.

Heck one of the Doc's in town used to have the best private shooting range I have ever seen 600 yards across his pond. Said the waters movement made it very easy to gauge wind. One of his kids in an Astronaut and was my rifle instructor at Camp Pioneer in Boy Scouts His brother was the Archery instructor.

You guys need to ask your doctors questions.

1/10 of 1% maybe............................... If that many, but the rest put people in jeopardy.

When did you conduct this survey
Oh well LOL Tell em anything you want to.
Just remember these words.
"told ya so" its an easy one to remember :)
And remember that this goes into a permanent med file that eventually the gov will own, lock stock and barrel.........yeah they will !

Funny...............
I remember telling a guy once that shooting at that cone shaped grey paper looking thing in the tree was not a good idea also,......
He didn't listen. Then watching him scream like a lil girl jumping up and down swatting the air and running like a crazed chimp through the clearcut. Was funny as ample warning was given him before he shot at it the 2nd time. :DIt was about a half mile down to the river..............
Bald face hornets are relentless....... and as evil as those in gov that are wringing their hands on getting all that information access eventually. They will try to sting too. It's their nature.......

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads