JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a P230 or 232 can't remember which. One of my favorite carry guns, very comfy. Oh and it's a 32acp Japanes police gun! Full on lanyard and everything if I recall, cool little gun.

for smaller handgun thats easily concealed you might want to look at the Ruger SP 101 in either 357-38 of the new 327 mag...great reports, and the one I have with a 3 inch barrel is one of my most prized weapons..it's just a great shooter.

I know some folks dont feel the Kahr pistols are worth their price, but I swear by my
PM9. Never had any reliability issues, as the earlier guns did. I carry Speer Gold Dot 124Gr +P ammo. I think the 380 is a little underpowered.
JMHO worth what you paid for it.

TJ

Carry every day. Don't carry any of my larger guns more than once. New ammo is almost as good as 9mm & 45. The bottom line is what feels good, what you shoot well with, and your choice of critical defense ammo. I you can't fire and reacquire with a large caliber what good is it.

Carry every day. Don't carry any of my larger guns more than once. New ammo is almost as good as 9mm & 45. The bottom line is what feels good, what you shoot well with, and your choice of critical defense ammo. I you can't fire and reacquire with a large caliber what good is it.

I've seen this argument before, but have a hard time believing it. Did they stop improving 9mm and .45ACP? I also seen this in reference to 9mm (i.e. recent advances in 9mm makes it as (or even more) effective then .40 and .45), so wouldn't the new technology 9mm put it quite a bit above .380?

Like some others, I have been known to carry a Walther PPK and never feel unarmed when carrying it. The gun is powerful enough to end most threats and is extremely accurate to make sure I make use of the power it has.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top