JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not a Journey fan, not at all. My daughter was born by C-Section after nearly 44 hours of labor. Journey 's Small Town Girl was playing in the operating room when she was born, and the background noise for her first cry and me getting to hold her. Still not Journey fan, but that song is very special to me.

We named our daughter after A Kiss song, guess.
Journey was a gettin the babes band like a lot of three 80's
R &R bands.

Amanda:)

This is the original LP version with Coca Cola, replaced on the more familiar 45 with Cherry Cola because BBC couldn't allow a product "endorsement" on the radio. Censors never even noticed the tranny theme. Or perhaps that was okay with those progressive cheeky Brits. Great guitars.

One of my favorite "weird lyrics" is from my favorite rock band, Led Zeppelin.
The lyric: I saw a lion , he was standing alone with a tadpole in a jar.
The song: Dancing Days.
One not so subtle is from The Lemon Song.
Squeeze my lemon , till the juice runs down my leg,
The way you squeeze my lemon , you make me fall right outta bed...

Again from those naughty Led Zeppelin boys! :D
Andy

I like Rush, they are no Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd nor even Judas Priest for that matter
...but the group I really can't stand is Journey...just something about those twits...

Brutus Out

Have all of you listened to the lyrics from the Led Zeppelin song "Whole lotta Love". Hmmmmmmmm, "I want to be your back door man".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top