JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many songs by The Police are creepy when you start looking at the lyrics.

"Don't stand so close to me" is about a teacher banging a student

"Roxanne" is about a hooker

"Wrapped around your finger" is about banging a married chick

All my life I have had a developmental hearing impairment, it was mainly lack of comprehension of things I heard (or thought I heard).

Music was a huge part of my life before I lost the majority of my hearing in 1995, especially 60, 70 & 80's ROCK N ROLL.
Some of the I'd sing along to nowadays would get some weird looks from people (family and friends mostly because I don't dare sing in public).
Werewolves of London was one, his hair was purple.... or Jimmi Hendrix, scuse me while I kiss this guy.... so embarrassing to be called to the mat though.....
Anyways, songs have always had subliminal messages but Rush was way out there if you could understand what the bubblegum Getty Lee was sayin.....o_O:):):)

All my life I have had a developmental hearing impairment, it was mainly lack of comprehension of things I heard (or thought I heard).

Music was a huge part of my life before I lost the majority of my hearing in 1995, especially 60, 70 & 80's ROCK N ROLL.
Some of the I'd sing along to nowadays would get some weird looks from people (family and friends mostly because I don't dare sing in public).
Werewolves of London was one, his hair was purple.... or Jimmi Hendrix, scuse me while I kiss this guy.... so embarrassing to be called to the mat though.....
Anyways, songs have always had subliminal messages but Rush was way out there if you could understand what the bubblegum Getty Lee was sayin.....o_O:):):)

Even as a teen-ager, Getty Lee always sounded like fingernails dragged on a chalk-board to me.... :eek::rolleyes:

Ironically, a lot of Hendrix's stuff was describing the adrenaline-rushes from his paratrooper days. :)

Still makes my ears hurt like you stuffed me into a steel trash can, put the lid on and Louisville Sluggered the side of it, but...

Lots of songs out there with disturbing subject matter, but either a smooth or sing-songy enough tune that people don't hear the words. Foster The People's "Pumped up Kicks" is about a mentally disturbed kid who snaps and starts killing people with a gun he found in his father's closet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top