JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please delete I have sold the press I have a Dillon 650 press that just came back from Dillon. All new parts, paint and springs. This is like a new press. The press comes with 4 caliber conversions with dies, 3 of which are quick change set ups. If you need pictures respond and I will email them to you. $900.00

9mm with Dillon Dies
10mm/40mm with Dillon Dies
.223 with Redding Dies
7.62x39 with Redding Dies.

Dillon 3.JPG Dillon 2.JPG Dillon 1.JPG

Last Edited:
I wonder why they didn't upgrade you with the new pivot pins with grease zirc fittings and why they didn't upgrade your powder measure to the new fail safe linkage to get rid of the springs. Dig the vintage tool head holders.
GLWS

Several of us like the old style better and when you have three Powder assembles they don't like to do it for free. They ask that you don't send in the powder assemblies now. Don't know why on the grease fittings, I am guessing because of the cost. They did upgrade to the "seep" hole for oil on the bottom ram. For $77.00 they did a really nice job on the press.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top