JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning, greetings from the Left Coast of Northern California.
Now that I have retired I'm dusting thing off and digging out a lot of my old stuff. I have my old Dillon RL1000 I'm cleaning up. It works well and I'm getting reacquainted with its operation, it still runs smooth. if anyone has one for sale I'm looking for a brother for mine. If you have parts, I know they are hard to find, I am looking for just about everything. So if you know a friend who knows a friend who just might have one I would appreciate the referral. Thank you in advance.

Good morning, greetings from the Left Coast of Northern California.
Now that I have retired I'm dusting thing off and digging out a lot of my old stuff. I have my old Dillon RL1000 I'm cleaning up. It works well and I'm getting reacquainted with its operation, it still runs smooth. if anyone has one for sale I'm looking for a brother for mine. If you have parts, I know they are hard to find, I am looking for just about everything. So if you know a friend who knows a friend who just might have one I would appreciate the referral. Thank you in advance.
Hi, I rebuilt my two and it was expensive due to no parts. Everything had to be machined and even the the return
springs had to be custom made. In one of the Threads here I explained some of the things done but not all.
I have had people from England call and ask questions. They run like a Swiss watch when set up right.
Good Luck DJ

Hi, I rebuilt my two and it was expensive due to no parts. Everything had to be machined and even the the return
springs had to be custom made. In one of the Threads here I explained some of the things done but not all.
I have had people from England call and ask questions. They run like a Swiss watch when set up right.
Good Luck DJ
DJ
Thanks for the response! Your post was one of the reasons for me joining the forum. I was a commercial reloader in the 80s when Dillon was just really getting in productions. I actually have a Dillon 300 press, one his first starts. I really I would like to have three machines working. I agree with you unfortunately I'm going to either have to find a machinist with a kind heart or start machining myself. Please keep me in mind if you every hear anyone wanting to sell parts or a machine.
Take care
Rob

DJ
Thanks for the response! Your post was one of the reasons for me joining the forum. I was a commercial reloader in the 80s when Dillon was just really getting in productions. I actually have a Dillon 300 press, one his first starts. I really I would like to have three machines working. I agree with you unfortunately I'm going to either have to find a machinist with a kind heart or start machining myself. Please keep me in mind if you every hear anyone wanting to sell parts or a machine.
Take care
Rob
I should have given you my # 503-784-4400

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

1710525260093.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews