JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"We must listen to the children!"

Yeah, because they're the ones that run the factories, the cities, their households, the schools, the media, the government, dress themselves in the morning, listen carefully to their teachers, are smarter than a 5th grader, and paint pretty pictures of unicorns! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm told it's only the "Boomers" that are resistant to doing anything about so called "Climate Change"... Maybe that's because we have lived long enough to see all the dire predictions that didn't come true. Generation Z hasn't lived thru a diaper change!!

Talking about Portland, at about eight minutes to eleven this morning, your time, I was watching the Tilikum Crossing web-cam and listening to the great music that comes out of the All-Classical Portland studio that overlooks it at the East side when I noticed a small helicopter - newsreel reporter-size - flying low over the river from the direction of the Marquam Bridge. It turned before it got to the Tilikum Crossing, and went back down the river towards the city centre, but was more likely over the river. It was trailing a lot more exhaust smoke than I would have expected.

I hope that all was OK.

Anybody know anything different?

When working in a crawlspace today listening to 105.9, one of the DJs said he hoped his girl was there in Portland.

Rooting blindly for big government and virtue signaling for liberal causes like "climate change" is the antithesis of "rock".
I only listen to them because they play a lot of metalica and I get better radio reception than cell aervice in crawlspaces. Makes me sick when I have to hear a DJs political opinion injected into wht should be an apolitical environment. Just play the effin music.

That being said, there were plans for students to rally in PDX, so I do think there was some activity. Hope they confessed their climate sins to plants and NBC.

Talking about Portland, listening to the great music that comes out of the All-Classical Portland studio
The station is new to me.

Green Bushes (Passacaglia on English Folk Song)

Grainger, Percy

BBC Philharmonic Orchestra

Richard Hickox

I needed reeled back in.
Thanks for that.

Hope they confessed their climate sins to plants and NBC.

I ate a bloody rare steak while watching TV with all the lights turned on, farting, the A/C turned to 65, looking out the window at my 1ton diesel pickup hooked up to my 36' travel trailer with which we like to go on the weekends to deposit used beer into pristine rivers, and during the wintertime drive 1500 miles each way to AZ for no reason at all.

5d855ce6ab240.image.png

OK then...…Portland didn't "miss it."

I missed it. That is.....I missed seeing it in the local news. Thank you.....for posting links.

Aloha, Mark

I ate a bloody rare steak while watching TV with all the lights turned on, farting, the A/C turned to 65, looking out the window at my 1ton diesel pickup hooked up to my 36' travel trailer with which we like to go on the weekends to deposit used beer into pristine rivers, and during the wintertime drive 1500 miles each way to AZ for no reason at all.
Hahaha, now that sounds great!

Hypocrites!
If you want me to respect you, set an example, walk the talk.
Sign an oath to never own, drive, or even get in to a fossil fuel vehicle.
Ever!
Stop drinking carbonated soda! Wasting electrical energy with all the electronics used. buying nasty batteries polluting the landfills.
Never buy own or even touch plastics. Including all the synthetic crap you are wearing and stuff in the plastic bottles your drinking. Devote your life to the nonviolent persuasion of your peers to do the same and maybe I'll respect your opinion. At least acknowledge your integrity and your earnest desire to do more than just being seen on TV and face book.
Other wise stop forcing folks give up things or to spend their hard earned money on things you are not willing to do yourself.

I'm tired of hypocrites concocting and then forcing laws on me they don't actually adhere to.

Walk the talk or shut the heck up!!!

The Hitlerjugend was mobilized, so where was antifa? How did the students get to the starting point at Scity hall? I know darn well they didn't walk or ride bikes...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top