JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn shame, the death of this officer.

California's political elite should go on trial with the perp, as they are basically co conspirators.

RIP, Ronil.

Of course and like here, the law enforcement organizations in CA supported the "sanctuary" BS because they don't want people afraid to report crimes. My feeling is that law enforcement and Fire department organizations don't support things that hurt their job security.

You are going to see this guy more and more .
He was one of the top cops that went to D.C.
To try and do something about the Sanctuary city B.S. now one of his own was killed by a illagal.

PS
When I say one of his own I mean a officer in his own department.
I know all police.sheriff . highway patrol
Are one when it comes to something like this.

In addition to the sentiments already expressed...

Honestly, sanctuary cities and states are in direct violation of federal immigration law. Locales that identify themselves as such should be subject to loss of ALL federal funding... Period...

It's a simple fact, illegals vote, and vote Democrat to get/keep their freebies! They also get counted on the census and that gets more Democratic Representation in offices! Funny ol'world ain't it!

They "say" sanctuary cities policies are to allow immigrants to not be afraid of reporting crimes.
But really, Would an "immigrant" be more likely to report a crime if....
A - the perps get arrested and released directly back into your neighborhood?
B - the perps get arrested, turned over to ICE and deported out of the country?

You decision/attitude is likely affected by your neighborhood .....
- Bel-Air? Picks A, due to an odd combination of guilt/caring for people and environments they know nothing about, other than "they" work for peanuts. You control everything and your home/family safety is assured by private armed guards behind WALLS, and the priorities of the politicians you own.
- South-central Los Angeles? Picks B, They live and see what those animals are doing to their families/homes and are desperate for real solutions and know "virtue signaling" when they see it.

and how do you know that? Can you back that up with facts?
I grew up in South Central L.A. the years the gang problem got worse.

Facts? I've seen it, lived it. My Grandma was assulted taking
out the trash cans. My Dad, my brother, and I found him hiding in
empty field. Held him him for 2 hours. LAPD showed up and took
the person in custody.

Came home one night. Car was parked in my spot. One driveway in and out. I blocked the driveway with my car. Two men
got out with a shotgun and a revolver pointed at me. Went into my trunk and retrieved my snub nose. Screamed for my Gramother to call the police. She did. My Father as well. My Father came out with his revolver and took cover 45 degrees from me. So it was a "Mexican" standoff. LAPD never showed up.

Drughouse on the corner of our street. Well barricaded dwelling.
Sold drugs through a slot in a metal door.
One day gunshots were exchanged between the drug house and a car on the street. Full automatic fire from both sides. I called 911.
About an hour later the famous LAPD armored battering ram showed up. The car in the street took off. The battering ram demolished the drug house.

So how many more stories do you want to hear? I'm not trying
to be a snot. It's just the way things are/we're back then.

I do not blame LAPD one bit. With a revolver and shotgun, who
would get into it with a gang banger solo?

I did mention I've seen one or two officers respond heroically.

Do you want to hear more true accounts?

The CA govt officials who voted to enact sanctuary city laws should be jailed for their part in every death of a US citizen caused by an illegal alien in the state.

I hear we allow around 1,000,000 legal immigrants every year and around 1,000,000 illegals arrive.
Clearly, if we are going to allow any immigrants at all, we need a merit based system.

Some numbers:
Average 1 bedroom apartment in Portland goes for $1,370/month.
Average Rent in Portland & Rent Prices by Neighborhood - RENTCafé

Around 40,000,000 people on food stamps:
Food Stamp Beneficiaries Exceed 46,000,000 for 38 Straight Months

Unemployment and under-employment around 20%:
Alternate Unemployment Charts

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/c810x.pdf

And we all know that traffic in our towns and cities is very light and rarely congested.

It is obvious that we need another 1 or 2 million new immigrants each year so we can improve these numbers. :rolleyes:

Some countries require you to prove minimum verifiable income levels as part of the immigration process...

Perhaps the good ole USA should institute a similar requirement. No income source, no immigration... Period...

Some countries require you to prove minimum verifiable income levels as part of the immigration process...

Perhaps the good ole USA should institute a similar requirement. No income source, no immigration... Period...
Yep like Mexico.
You can't just go into Mexico and apply for welfare.lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews