JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We, as gun owners, need to have a loud and clear voice that we will not do business with those businesses that are bent on destroying constitutional rights or civil rights.

Vote with your wallet, support those businesses that support us and our sports, even if it costs a few pennies more.

Screw them. My wife needed some workout clothes yesterday and we intentionally bypassed Dick's even though they have what we needed and we 'used' to shop there. Not that it matters, but we probably would have dropped a $100 or so.

As their management is actively seeking the destruction of a fundamental right, I will never buy a single article from them, nor will own their stock.

The implication of the media is the wealthy can manipulate big corporations with their money. His firm owned 0.01% of Kroger.
The fact that Kroger stopped selling firearms has more to do with its business model and leveraging a decision already in process to a "media bonus." The bigger picture shows the bigger problem with Kroger, poor sales. Their recent announcement of the closure of 100 stores and laying off 1,500 people is clear indication of that.

I haven't shopped at Fred Meyer grocery stores or gas stations since their announcement. To any company implementing these strategies or even thinking about it...you can all shove it.

Funny huh ? If I were an investor I would can the entire management as they have only one mandate. Make a profit for investors. Destroying
finished products or not selling them is fiscally irresponsible .

It's not just that they pulled the big scary assault rifles from their line up, they then doubled down and hired anti-gun lobbyists. Screw them. Not only will I not set foot in Dick's, i'll also double down and not set foot in any of their subsidiaries.

Can I call them douchebags or does that word somehow magically turn into bubblegum?

Nope, douche, douchey, douchebags, douche eating wimps that caved to try and impress the progressive soft media believing spineless turds that want a good guy with a gun to protect their spineless butts if something bad goes down are all words allowed here. :)

Stack had initially expected to lose customers as a result of the policy shift, but told shareholders that the decision likely brought in new business.

that's too bad :(
But hopefully the "new" business isn't enough to offset what business they have lost.

Firearm and ammo sales were not enough of a profit item for them to worry about loosing it. They are overpriced compared to other local retailers. I never bought these items there. I did buy other items. I say this in the past tense as I no longer shop there for anything.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews