Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Detroiters fighting back against criminals

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Qaolin, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Qaolin

Qaolin 1 A.U. from a G2 near Beaverton Old Army Cook Silver Supporter

The police can't protect you; you have to protect yourself. Detroiters are learning that lesson with 10 self-defense killings since January.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/...roit-homeowner-kills-2-suspects-home-invasion

2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow! Good deal! People all over the country are sick of feeling like victims and outraged about slap on the wrist "justice"! I really like they're Mayor! "we are not advocating violence! We are advocates of not being victims!"
    This article just made my day! Thanks Qaolin!

forefathersrback and Hook686 like this.
  3. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

Be prepared, Stand and fight!

4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Yes. Your security is your responsibility. Never count on police or others, they will fail you every time (contrary to the constant message off the lamestream media nightly news).

If someone wants to bring violence to your person or home meet it head on.

I believe it was John Wayne that said something like 'be kind and caring to others but understand there are those out there that wish to do violence to you and yours. You must meet these people head on with 10x the determination to stop them in their tracks.'

I really butchered that ^^^ but that was the jest of what was said.

You know, back when men were able to talk like men and not get out their politically correct speech guidebook first.

ikemay, salmonriverjohn and Sgt Nambu like this.
  5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

More like back when men were able to talk like men and there was NO politically correct speech guidebook.

6. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

JohnnyD and Caveman Jim like this.
  7. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Down here in Lincoln county we have no county law enforcement on duty past 1am. When a resident recently called to report a person screaming incoherently and ranting on their front porch in a drug induced haze they were told by dispatch to defend themselves with any means needed including shooting the person if they felt their lives were in jeopardy as they were unable to respond. Her husband was able to "dissuade" the lunatic with a few well placed hits to the head with a? While mamma grabbed the pistol. That's the reality of it, your own well being lies in your own hands.

I agree Burt, I never fully put my faith in anyone but myself to defend my family. As it is, where we live the response time would be at least an hour coming even on a good day.

8. Bruin

Bruin oregon Member

9. Bruin

Bruin oregon Member

Salmonrriverjohn, you’re lucky to at least have some law enforcement in Lincoln County. Here in Josephine County we have no law enforcement at all. The tweakers, junkies, and low life’s, are having a field day out stealing everything they can. If we could just get rid of the District Attorney office so they won’t be able to prosecute the good citizens for doing their jobs. The folks out in the county would take care of the scum bag problem in no time.

10. PDXoriginal

PDXoriginal PNW Well-Known Member

Open hunting season on low lifes in Josephine county? Sign me up!