JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

This is super cool EF77D57C-FB11-4C2D-872B-17AABB41296F.jpeg

My friends car keys are down there too!
It's pretty cool to walk around when the water is that low, old foundations and stuff. They relocated the town kind of, and flooded it.

Now if they just use that time to get some of those damn stumps out of there!

My friends car keys are down there too!
It's pretty cool to walk around when the water is that low, old foundations and stuff. They relocated the town kind of, and flooded it.

Now if they just use that time to get some of those damn stumps out of there!

Exactly. When they make these reservoirs they should make the bottoms relatively easy on fisherman. Case in point, Lake Merwin, there are still mature trees under the water and every year they eat downrigger balls and all kinds of fishing gear!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Exactly. When they make these reservoirs they should make the bottoms relatively easy on fisherman. Case in point, Lake Merwin, there are still mature trees under the water and every year they eat downrigger balls and all kinds of fishing gear!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Those trees do provide good habitat for fish tho. I've sunk a few structures in the name of habitat restoration.

Those trees do provide good habitat for fish tho. I've sunk a few structures in the name of habitat restoration.

We're talkin 100' trees in 150' of water.... and it's by the dam.... they should hire underwater loggers to cut em down, seriously it is a hazard for small boats. I've heard of at least two boats that have almost capsized when their down rigger ball contacted the trees. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top