JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A little teaser of an update we're working on ;)

2016-08-10 10_04_11.png

Every adjustment you've made has been a hit, so I trust your vision. I'm not sure what happened to your big plans for the classifieds, but you are exceedingly responsive to suggestions and fixes. I think an update will go great!

Every adjustment you've made has been a hit, so I trust your vision. I'm not sure what happened to your big plans for the classifieds, but you are exceedingly responsive to suggestions and fixes. I think an update will go great!

I appreciate that. This update should be especially well received who preferred V2 over the current version, V3.

I'm on V3 forum view now. I don't notice any width changes yet

It's not live yet, ETA is 2-3 months. The new classified system is our current priority, followed by the resource guide.

I thought the new look was familiar. So it is similar in feel to the previous version of last year? Is it called "Start a Conversation" or "Private Message"? I'm not sure why that feature creates so much difficulty with some users, but it does. Maybe PM would be a good feature to go back to.

Just a thought.

I thought the new look was familiar. So it is similar in feel to the previous version of last year? Is it called "Start a Conversation" or "Private Message"? I'm not sure why that feature creates so much difficulty with some users, but it does. Maybe PM would be a good feature to go back to.

Just a thought.

This is something we've struggled with since migrating from vBulletin to this platform in 2013. Private messages were called conversations by default, and we decided to go with it to avoid technical issues and to differentiate the way they worked from individual messages. This is one of those decisions I look back on and wish I'd gone the other way. I'm seriously considering changing the terminology back. Any ideas or feedback here is welcome!

I liked the layout/controls of Ver. 2, so I expect I'll like this new layout as well...once I get used to it again.

My ultimate goal is to minimize the 'get used to it' part as much as possible. I learned a lot going from V2 to V3, primarily that too much change all at once is a bad thing! While there's a lot of rewritten code on the backend, changes to the navbar at the top of the screen make up about 95% of the visual changes.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top