JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So A co Worker of mine gets on this site http://www.oregon.gov/DSL every few months and checks for unclaimed property of people he knows to see if their name pops up. Well He did mine and i came up it says: This asset has a cash Value of over $50, and the Property type is: Claim Check Proceeds.... Iv honestly never heard of this but people i talk to have so yea.. Im all for sending in the info needed to get my "unclaimed property" whatever is may be But it asks for a photocopy of my Drivers license and of my SSC card, which I do not really want to sent my SS# through the mail for any one to steal. So I was just thinking about filling it all out and driving it up to their office in Salem.

Can Someone shed some light on this for me:confused:

I deal w/ these guys occasionally, and yes, thats the process. ****, if its over $50, its gonna be worth the drive from Albany!

Hey Thanks for the info. I just checked my fathers name he died last year and there were 3 unclaimed moneys. so i passed the info onto my stepmother hoping this gives here some extra cash.

So do they have a lil drop box or do i just show up at that address and give em my info?

you should call them first...I don't think they have alot of ppl working in that area, and I do know they are out alot going to financial institutions claiming assets of individuals w/ no know heirs.

Yea np i just wanna do it safely with out sending our my ss# but at the same time when my wife changed he name on her SSC it came ion the mail last week lol... soo I dunno do you guys think i shoudl send it in? SS# and all? Cause unless i get off work early I wouldnt make it there befor they closed....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top