JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So A co Worker of mine gets on this site http://www.oregon.gov/DSL every few months and checks for unclaimed property of people he knows to see if their name pops up. Well He did mine and i came up it says: This asset has a cash Value of over $50, and the Property type is: Claim Check Proceeds.... Iv honestly never heard of this but people i talk to have so yea.. Im all for sending in the info needed to get my "unclaimed property" whatever is may be But it asks for a photocopy of my Drivers license and of my SSC card, which I do not really want to sent my SS# through the mail for any one to steal. So I was just thinking about filling it all out and driving it up to their office in Salem.

Can Someone shed some light on this for me:confused:

I deal w/ these guys occasionally, and yes, thats the process. ****, if its over $50, its gonna be worth the drive from Albany!

Hey Thanks for the info. I just checked my fathers name he died last year and there were 3 unclaimed moneys. so i passed the info onto my stepmother hoping this gives here some extra cash.

So do they have a lil drop box or do i just show up at that address and give em my info?

you should call them first...I don't think they have alot of ppl working in that area, and I do know they are out alot going to financial institutions claiming assets of individuals w/ no know heirs.

Yea np i just wanna do it safely with out sending our my ss# but at the same time when my wife changed he name on her SSC it came ion the mail last week lol... soo I dunno do you guys think i shoudl send it in? SS# and all? Cause unless i get off work early I wouldnt make it there befor they closed....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top