JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this email today. I'm not positive, but it looks like Dennis Richardson is changing the rules for gathering signatures on ballot initiatives so it will be faster. Changing the rules in the middle of this process to make it easier for the Chief Petitioners is an insult to Oregon citizens in my opinion. Time for a lawsuit? His email address is apparently: [email protected]

I'm going to attempt to paste the email here:

Contact: [email protected] | 503-986-1518 | Toll Free 1-866-673-VOTE

Elections Division Rulemaking Notice Division 14
To download a copy of the Notice of a Temporary Rule Amendment, click here: https://secure.sos.state.or.us/oard/viewReceiptPDF.action?filingRsn=37757

Caption: Amending OAR 165-014-0005, extending the amendment of the State Initiative and Referendum Manual

165-014-0005

Summary:

This temporary amendment re-designates the supplements to the State Initiative and Referendum Manual by continuing clarifying provisions regarding the distribution of e-sheets, and circulation of petitions during an appeal of a ballot title to the Supreme Court.

To request a draft copy of the manual please contact the Elections Division at phone 503-986-1518; fax 503-373-7414; or email [email protected].

Rulemaking Hearing

This is temporary rule. No hearing is scheduled.

Comments

If you wish to submit comments, please deliver them to one of the following:

Mail Elections Division
255 Capitol St NE Ste 501
Salem OR 97310
Fax (503)373-7414
Email [email protected]
Thank you,

Michelle Teed
Oregon Elections Division
Phone: (503) 986-2341
Email: [email protected]