JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0140: guys, they couldnt' control you if you didn't give them control. Only way they know what you buy is when you didn't use cash and did use a credit card. One day guys will figure out computers are not your friend, nor is your phone or your credit cards. Get back to nature and use cash, leave the phone at home and buy your needs. You will thank yourself for keeping government out of your business.:s0133:

what they need to do is get a handicapped black lady from the inner city on the TV saying how she can not afford to buy a gun and the ammo now to protect her family. A bit like all the poor people who cant afford ID to vote.

I vote all the time and don't have to show I'd . A ballot comes in the mail.I vote and put it in a ballot box

what they need to do is get a handicapped black lady from the inner city on the TV saying how she can not afford to buy a gun and the ammo now to protect her family. A bit like all the poor people who cant afford ID to vote.

Nobody would believe her, because everyone knows that "it's easier to buy a handgun and clips than a fresh vegetable"................

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top