JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive found this more frequently while browsing, plenty of online places don't have the power or the website to banner their landing page.
That said, excuse me if its old news to some.

I've not had any issues thus far, sounds like they are cutting off (palmetto) based on worst case processing payments. Possibly the grey area of arrival after the 8th?
I would think if you clicked and paid for it before the 8th and as long as it shipped before 11:59 on the 7th youd be fine. But who knows?
Thinking thats the route they are taking, but Monday at 11:59 is their cut off. So 3 days.

Legally I could mail my own mags to myself from oregon on the 9th to a place I am staying (addressed to myself of course) in any other state that doesn't have a cap.

Seems crazy but guessing they have some legal advice.

30A08857-7084-495D-A8CB-050500266A2E.png

Wow they must have some insanely fast shipping planned then. Every order I've made has taken at least 7-9 days before it's arrived to me. That's me going from the time it says SHIPPED to the time it says DELIVERED for counting btw.

With it being the holiday season and influx of shipments I don't see how they could realistically get it to you within time safely even if you ordered by their provided time.

Wow they must have some insanely fast shipping planned then. Every order I've made has taken at least 7-9 days before it's arrived to me.

With it being the holiday season and influx of shipments I don't see how they could realistically get it to you within time safely even if you ordered by their provided time.
Yeah, thats my thought exactly.
I am thinking it's just if they have issues running payments. They have prioritized shipping to oregon because of 114, don't see how they could guarantee arrival before the 8th in any world.

I thought about ordering another drum, but my last order from them took 6 days. so anything I order now won't arrive before the 8th. unless they providing overnight shipping free?

Yeah, thats my thought exactly.
I am thinking it's just if they have issues running payments. They have prioritized shipping to oregon because of 114, don't see how they could guarantee arrival before the 8th in any world.
yeah my concern and I'm unwilling to tie up $100 for something I might not get.

I put an order in for a PX9 on PSA website 11/16 and the gun showed up Saturday but didn't go out for deliver until Monday 11/21. So I think they air delivered it at least that's what the shipping tracking info looked like

I put an order in for a PX9 on PSA website 11/16 and the gun showed up Saturday but didn't go out for deliver until Monday 11/21. So I think they air delivered it at least that's what the shipping tracking info looked like
Don't need them but I ordered a last minute 10 pack of 300 BO Pmags. If the order isn't cancelled they'll be here by Tuesday, Wed. at the latest. If I get em cool, if not I'll get them elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top