JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am actually looking forward to the new season. I liked the start last night, was wondering how the whole druggie/lost dad situation was going to play out. A few new faces, should be interesting.

That show's as bad as the logging show on History,nothing but drama and screaming at each other.Makes me want to puke when they take a good idea/show and turn it into a soap opera that is very much less than accurate.

That show's as bad as the logging show on History,nothing but drama and screaming at each other.Makes me want to puke when they take a good idea/show and turn it into a soap opera that is very much less than accurate.

I'd watch the logging show if they got rid of the everyone but Jimmy and James from S&S Aqua Logging. Watching a potential Darwin Award moment unfold on camera is always entertaining

I had the deadliest catch at MaGraths fishhouse a few days ago, fried cod that remained light tender and untouched by grease embedded in a light, airy, crispy shell that was so good the tarter sauce remained untouched. The portion is small but the quality is simply amazing, and the best fried fish I've ever had. I made up for the lack of quantiy with the fries and a huge of mug of Ninkasi IPA was also delightful.

Egads, did you cats see the coming attractions spot for a NEW season of American Chopper: Senior vs Junior starting soon ? EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A true sign of the coming Appocalypse!..............................elsullo

By far,the worst t.v. show in all of history.Makes root canals look like lolipops.

Three shows mentioned before your post, which one are you posting about?

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

I don't know why that kid doesn't drown that crotchety old booger.

While fishing for salmon on the East Hoquiam River a few years ago, I hooked a nice silver and Jimmy was right behind me "coaching" me how to land it. Believe me his freak outs are no act.
At the time I didn't know who he was and figured he was just another drunk jerkoff that you run into on the rivers around here. A few years later I saw him and his son on youtube and found out he was on Ax Men.
To be honest he seemed like a pretty nice guy when I encountered him, but he has that problem of his IQ dropping when he gets too excited.

:s0155: Agreed Chainsaw. This show started well, but has since turned into a retch that is as unbearable to watch as the "Day's of our wives", or "the young and the breast less". The crab are real, the ocean is real,,,, only the actors have been changed to protect the innocent:s0112:

This show has all of the appeal of "Bum Fights". It goes with all of those "logging with idiots" and "build a chopper with crap from a catalogue while we all argue" shows as the top of my list of stuff to never watch.

Most of those guys look like they just want to score enough cash for another meth binge.

I just wish for once they would show what the Bering Sea is like when it is REALLY ugly, but I suppose the camera crews are hunkered in a corner whimpering, or the boats are in port sheltering.

I just wish for once they would show what the Bering Sea is like when it is REALLY ugly, but I suppose the camera crews are hunkered in a corner whimpering, or the boats are in port sheltering.

Hahahahahaha, I am not sure that the camera crews could handle it at all. I can remember one particularly bad storm, we thought we had lost our anchor. And I was one of the idiots they sent forward to find out if it was lost and to pull up the anchor chain. Will never forget that morning. Winds were gusting at 120knots, seas were at 28ft. Half of our crew was sick. We had green water splashing the bridge. Thought the screws were going to shake the whole freaking boat to bits. But it was great not to have to stand in a long line for chow, but the extra shifts sucked. We spent about 72 hours trying to hide around the Aleutian Islands. Had someone went down, we would not have been much help. Plus, in the high seas, would not be able to launch a helo anyway.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews