JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks,

There is another get-together at the Oregon State Capitol on Saturday, February 23rd at 10am - 2pm. We are gathering for a couple reasons: to show people that there are a large number of us that support the Second Amendment, and to meet each other and plan our efforts to oppose gun control. In case you didn't know, thousands of Second Amendment supporters attended two other rallies there, and at every Capital in America, on Jan. 19th and Feb. 8th.

January 19th Guns Across America: <broken link removed>
February 8th Patriot Party: Gun rights advocates bring weapons inside Capitol during peaceful 'Patriot Party' rally | OregonLive.com

The facebook page for the upcoming Day of Resistance event is Day of Resistance Oregon State | Facebook

I hope to see you there.

Arbor

As someone who has attended the two previous rallies, I'd really like to see a concerted effort to make sure these rallies continue to be more about the 2nd amendment than random conservative issues. I wouldn't want to suggest censoring anyone, but perhaps just a memo to the high profile speakers that the topic is guns, not gays, muslims, or the presidents birth certificate?

The Madras TEA Party is organizing a rally for Madras at the same time. I am torn on which one to attend. I would think it better to have one strong rally at the Capitol rather than many small ones across the State.

padd54, I agree that making the rally at the Capitol as large as possible is probably better.

chris61182, I completely agree. We have been talking about this and we are trying to do our best to make sure that it is focused on the Second Amendment. Personally, I lean to the left on most political issues, but I am still an avid supporter of gun-rights. THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY TO SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND CONSTITUTION. We all need to stick together here and not divide ourselves.

padd54, I agree that making the rally at the Capitol as large as possible is probably better.

chris61182, I completely agree. We have been talking about this and we are trying to do our best to make sure that it is focused on the Second Amendment. Personally, I lean to the left on most political issues, but I am still an avid supporter of gun-rights. THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY TO SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND CONSTITUTION. We all need to stick together here and not divide ourselves.

Yes, we should stick to the 2nd amendment. Other issues could divide us.

Blah blah, I wouldn't want to suggest censoring anyone, but I'm gonna anyway. Snip,,,

If they use the same speaker system as the last one, just stand on the outer fringes. You won't hear it anyway,,, :rolleyes:

Yes, we should stick to the 2nd amendment. Other issues could divide us.

The Demorats have come together to destroy the 2nd amendment. If you let petty stuff keep you from protecting the 2nd, you just don't care enough. Really sick of people "being offended" by anything they don't like. This PC crap is what's killing America. If you don't like what is said, tune it out. It really is that simple,,,:s0077::s0054:

This event has been officially cancelled for a couple reasons, mostly due to insurance companies refusing to cover it. Some people still plan to show up, but it will be unorganized and there will be no PA system, booths, etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top