JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here we go :

The shootings occurred one day after Salem Police Chief Trevor Womack and Mayor Chris Hoy hosted a community meeting Wednesday night to launch a yearlong effort to reduce shootings in the city. A 2023 report showed a 100% increase in shootings in Salem since 2018.
I was at Bush Park today on my lunch and I saw all of those little POS congregated in that parking lot maybe 1/2 hr before the shooting. Must've been a dozen of them. Little gangbangers. Walking around line abreast, taking up space, being loud and obnoxious, menacing ordinary people who were walking their dogs. It was hard to miss them. Then it occurred to me, why aren't these kids in school? We never used to have this kind of thing in Salem. Packs of gangbangers at Bush Park?! The stupidity of the ultra liberal leadership in this town is mind blowing. They 'll never call anything what it is. They will do their usual mealy-mouthed routine and talk about "programs and services", i.e., more solutions that don't work. Those stupid egghead ideas are how we got here in the first place. My wife and I use that park. I could have been shot today. Wake the F up Salem.

Last Edited:
I was at Bush Park today on my lunch and I saw all of those little POS congregated in that parking lot maybe 1/2 hr before the shooting. Must've been a dozen of them. Little gangbangers. Walking around line abreast, taking up space, being loud and obnoxious, menacing ordinary people who were walking their dogs. It was hard to miss them. Then it occurred to me, why aren't these kids in school? We never used to have this kind of thing in Salem. Packs of gangbangers at Bush Park?! The stupidity of the ultra liberal leadership in this town is mind blowing. They won't call anything what it is. They'll do their usual mealymouthed routine and try to pin the problems on some esoteric philosophical garbage. My wife and I use that park. I could have been shot today. Me, a father, a business owner, and a husband killed by some little POS. Wake the F up Salem.
Glad you are safe . We use to walk our furry friend , watch the squirrels and look at the roses . I am waiting to hear the report for once of where these little sh**s got their gats . Not even 24hrs after the meeting and now this ..... People violence once again . 😕

Last Edited:
As if any of the gun laws on the books could, or would, have prevented this.
Exactly. No gun law will fix the malfunction in the minds of these sh* people. They will acquire a gun illegally, like they do everything else.

What these people need is structure, discipline, and an arse kicking. Sh* people don't respect pretty words and college degrees. If it will save one (1) of their lives it will be worth it.

Last Edited:
I'll be attending as well.

If you go the the police web site, you'll notice that Chief Womack wants to add six officers to a gang and crime reduction task force. It also turns out that the mayor took money away from the police department because the positions had not yet been filled. The mayor is now taking the taxpayers money and applying it to DEI causes.

You can't make this chit up. It really is this bad.

I will get up and scream at those a-holes if they recommend gardens in the park and more murals on buildings as the way to stop cartels and gangs from taking over the city, they way they did at the last town hall.

If you want to get your question submitted, go directly to the reporter, Ardeshir Tabrizian covering the gun violence events. At the very least, he will know what questions people are really asking.
I am not 100% sure, more like 75% sure that Ardeshir Tabrizian may have sat down next to me at this event and tried to engage me with questions during part of the event that was a discussion, and came up afterwards about a question I asked of the Mayor or Chief. I asked if he was "Press", but he didn't seem to understand the question, and instead expressed an appreciation for my question during the event, so I dunno.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top