JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shot the wife's. 380 S&W Bodyguard today.
First two shots didn't impress me with DAO trigger in a tiny frame but the last 4 shots grouped in a 1 inch hole at 7 yards and I was very impressed.
This pistol has a super short barrel and again is tiny and not real comfortable in my hands but Wow..... I outgrouped myself with my own comfortable Walther PPQ by a longshot and i shoot it ok..

Who else has similar results?
In a gunfight I might not like that trigger pull but for putting the smallest groups on paper it was pretty cool..
Maybe I finally found a reason to get a DAO wheel gun....
My SIG 229 first pull is D.A. and I was always pretty good with it too.

Feedback

I quite like mine. unlike most pocket 380s it has all the functions of a real handgun - slide lock, lock open on last round. and I appreciate the hammer fired for restrike capability.

target pistol it is not, but it is considerably less snappy than other 380s.

i love mine. i have had a lot of 380s and it's the most controllable, least punishing pocket 380 i've owned. i also like the fact it has a real slide lock/release and hold open on empty. all the features of a real pistol.

Ours has a crimson trace on it. I've shot it a bunch & like it. It's the grab and go for quick errands...

Plus:

A7316469-3650-4F92-AB82-45F855491594.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews