JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shot the wife's. 380 S&W Bodyguard today.
First two shots didn't impress me with DAO trigger in a tiny frame but the last 4 shots grouped in a 1 inch hole at 7 yards and I was very impressed.
This pistol has a super short barrel and again is tiny and not real comfortable in my hands but Wow..... I outgrouped myself with my own comfortable Walther PPQ by a longshot and i shoot it ok..

Who else has similar results?
In a gunfight I might not like that trigger pull but for putting the smallest groups on paper it was pretty cool..
Maybe I finally found a reason to get a DAO wheel gun....
My SIG 229 first pull is D.A. and I was always pretty good with it too.

Feedback

I quite like mine. unlike most pocket 380s it has all the functions of a real handgun - slide lock, lock open on last round. and I appreciate the hammer fired for restrike capability.

target pistol it is not, but it is considerably less snappy than other 380s.

i love mine. i have had a lot of 380s and it's the most controllable, least punishing pocket 380 i've owned. i also like the fact it has a real slide lock/release and hold open on empty. all the features of a real pistol.

Ours has a crimson trace on it. I've shot it a bunch & like it. It's the grab and go for quick errands...

Plus:

A7316469-3650-4F92-AB82-45F855491594.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews