JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Tacoma.
State
Washington
Zip Code
Don't shot or carry this anymore so it's up for grabs.
This is an early production model that got sent back to S&W for the issue they had with the takedown lever, it indeed blew the slide off when I shot it! So that's not an issue anymore. However, S&W managed to break the laser when it was there... So that doesn't work (and was pretty useless when it did!) Great shape otherwise! No exact round count, but I've probably put a bit over a thousand rounds thru it with no issues, except for the takedown lever thing obviously.

All pictured stuff goes as a package! Ammo and holsters will be sold separately IF buyer of pistol don't want it.

$600 for the whole deal!

*Buyer pays transfer/background fee.

"Got a DeSantis 'U7' pocket holser that's included to, just no pic of it.

20231011_170724.jpg 20231011_170935.jpg 20231011_175231.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Don't shot or carry this anymore so it's up for grabs.
This is an early production model that got sent back to S&W for the issue they had with the takedown lever, it indeed blew the slide off when I shot it! So that's not an issue anymore. However, S&W managed to break the laser when it was there... So that doesn't work (and was pretty useless when it did!) Great shape otherwise! No exact round count, but I've probably put a bit over a thousand rounds thru it with no issues, except for the takedown lever thing obviously.

All pictured stuff goes as a package! Ammo and holsters will be sold separately IF buyer of pistol don't want it.

$600 for the whole deal!

*Buyer pays transfer/background fee.

"Got a DeSantis 'U7' pocket holser that's included to, just no pic of it.

View attachment 1752062 View attachment 1752063 View attachment 1752064
Holsters: Galco PU436. The Holster Shop 'Maker'. Winthrop Custom Leather. DeSantis U7.
Got the factory 'Dayplaner' carry thingy and all manuals, lock etc. Dual option bottom plates for all four magazines.

Ammo: Magtech 400. Independence 150. Blazer Brass 136. Winchester PDX-1 20. Double Tap 40. Hornady Z-Max 20.

Last Edited:
Would really like to trade for a 22LR pistol with threaded barrel!

(If it could mount a red dot/optics even better!)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.