JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and some r3tard actually bid on it?

e0cb47ef.png

Yep, think I'll put mine up for sale and start it at $4,000, but they'll have to wait for mine to get here!! Need to order it through Andrew first.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

I can't believe people would actually fire a keltec in a 12 gauge platform
I can't believe someone would spend more than a couple hundred bucks on a keltec

But I can't believe how many on here carry one for self defense.

Baffling.
Kind of like the guys saying not to buy a Bushmaster when you can spend a little more and have a MUCH better gun.

I can't believe someone would spend more than a couple hundred bucks on a keltec

But I can't believe how many on here carry one for self defense.
Mine has functioned perfectly from day 1 (although I hear some require the "fluff and buff"). What is a significanly better pocket .380 you'd recommend in the same price range that has similar or better weight, capacity, reliability? My dad has a LCP and it's not more accurate or reliable than my P3AT.
I really like the looks and specs of the KSG but I sure as heck wouldn't pay what that person did. It would take some time to convince myself to even pay the MSRP (it's what, $800?)
If it becomes a $600 shotgun I may need one (although that's a lot for a pump kel-tec shotgun).

That's all cool,but KelTec is not a brand I will spend money on.
I have read and heard way more bad stories about them than good.

And gunfixx,you probably put some coating on them to keep them together.
hehehehe

Joke
jeeez

i just got a keltec p11 and I love it so far. 50 rounds down the barrel and not one problem. Very accurate, I don't miss the glock for accuracy, I like these sights better. Gun isn't as refined and smooth operating as the glock, but well enough to promise continued reliable operation as long as I take care of it. It isn't the worlds most popular pistol, but I am sure down the road we will see their guns get a lot better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top