JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picking up a FFL transfer tonight I noted a very nice looking CZ82 at a cut above pawn.

Looked like new grips and the coating was in such good quality I suspect it was refinished.

If anyone was looking.

dipbXVe.jpg

They had a Springfield FAL I was drooling over and an AMT Automag II with the original box! They had quite a few cool guns

Sorry for the crappy quality shots

uZamlWT.jpg
x3yiJDt.jpg

Those SOBs!! Ive left every pawnshop with my contact info if they ever got an AMT Automag .22 magnum in!!!

$459? (Blurry)..
Screw it, Im going there tomorrow :D
Thank you for this post!!!!!

Those SOBs!! Ive left every pawnshop with my contact info if they ever got an AMT Automag .22 magnum in!!!

$459? (Blurry)..
Screw it, Im going there tomorrow :D
Thank you for this post!!!!!

I think it is $459 You are lucky I did not jump on it. That one has been on my list for a long time. I've just spent way too much money on this stuff lately.

Tell them the guy taking pics last night got them the sale and they should consider supporting NW firearms for the tips. :)

My grandfather gave me a few mags, so I told myself Id buy one to complete it all.
Headed there today!!!

And will do, Ill let them know about NWFA and the fact that you have me the tip!
Thanks again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads