JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
anybody buy the MAS yet? i took a look at it last weekend and they actually have some ammo for it too. I was thinking about going and buying it today but i went shooting with my buddy instead.
Its a really clean looking rifle, im tempted but i already have some odd ball caliber guns
*somebody please buy the MAS so i stop thinking about it lol

I saw it this morning on my weekly check in..I passed on it,again. Just too odd,even for me
I DID almost buy a big azz TV,but I went down the road a bit,and bought a Krag instead.

STUKA buy the MAS you need the MAS
Jim,YOU buy it! YOU need it!
I think we're talking about 2 different rifles..the one JeremyK and I are talking about is in Milwaukie and is now down to $120!!
As I mentioned before,i don't need any more weirdo calibers!
BTW, to anyone interested,there are 2 cheap Enfield's at nw armory

Jim,YOU buy it! YOU need it!
I think we're talking about 2 different rifles..the one JeremyK and I are talking about is in Milwaukie and is now down to $120!!
As I mentioned before,i don't need any more weirdo calibers!
BTW, to anyone interested,there are 2 cheap Enfield's at nw armory

Ahhhh you are correct I do indeed think we are talking about two different rifles. I was thinking of the MAS-36 they have at cut above pawn on 185th hillsboro/beaverton
its a clean looking rifle only dropped once and they have some boxes of 7.5x54 for it too
I want to buy this rifle but I cannot afford anymore weird calibers
STUKA go to 185th and see the MAS buy the MAS so i dont have too
...... I really want that rifle its actually in great condition im so tempted somebody please buy it before i get my next paycheck :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top