JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I plan on getting a CZ Shadow 2 and wanted the accurized model or the one with a bushing. DASA. I was hopping for an OR model but who knows when that's going to get here? Anyway, I saw a couple that looked like a compensator on them? One was $1k more and the other $2k. The one I wanted, ^^^ is $2k. That's fine with me. But I can't seem to find info on what the others were. Help with a site? Or anyone out there have one of these?

I believe the CZ that comes with a compensator and costs $3k (I might be misreading your post) is called a Czechmate

I've got a Czechmate, they're great guns but they are SAO not DASA. So they're more like the Tac Sport model than the Shadow 2.

IMG_20190427_152936.jpg

Hey thanks to all! Everything was stamped CZ though I do not know Cajun Gun Works monogram. It 'looked' like a comp. Not nearly as awesome as Triaheck's. It was about 5/8th" and seem solid. I was wondering if was serving as an "improved" bushing? Don't know. I'll go to the sites mentioned. Thanks Guys.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews