JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Looking for a cz shadow 2 compact. Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck with your search- i was finally able to snag one, but it required being on pretty much all the notify me alerts. CZ just recently brought in a batch of BREN 2S, so hoping that they also get some Shadow 2 compacts shipped in. Maybe they didnt realize the success of this gun- it is pretty incredible. Basically glock 19 size, but all metal, and incredible DA/SA trigger. I have many DA/SA guns, and the only one that is slightly better, is my full custom Langdon Tactical Beretta 92 Elite. That cost $1800. The trigger on the Shadow 2 compact is very close. SLIGHTLY longer reset, and i mean slightly. The fact that they are selling these for $1200 once things settle down is pretty amazing, beings as how they are fully optics ready out of the box . . .

Good luck with your search- i was finally able to snag one, but it required being on pretty much all the notify me alerts. CZ just recently brought in a batch of BREN 2S, so hoping that they also get some Shadow 2 compacts shipped in. Maybe they didnt realize the success of this gun- it is pretty incredible. Basically glock 19 size, but all metal, and incredible DA/SA trigger. I have many DA/SA guns, and the only one that is slightly better, is my full custom Langdon Tactical Beretta 92 Elite. That cost $1800. The trigger on the Shadow 2 compact is very close. SLIGHTLY longer reset, and i mean slightly. The fact that they are selling these for $1200 once things settle down is pretty amazing, beings as how they are fully optics ready out of the box . . .
I've seen them going for as much as $2400. I think I'll wait until they come back down.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.