JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I plan on getting a CZ Shadow 2 and wanted the accurized model or the one with a bushing. DASA. I was hopping for an OR model but who knows when that's going to get here? Anyway, I saw a couple that looked like a compensator on them? One was $1k more and the other $2k. The one I wanted, ^^^ is $2k. That's fine with me. But I can't seem to find info on what the others were. Help with a site? Or anyone out there have one of these?

I believe the CZ that comes with a compensator and costs $3k (I might be misreading your post) is called a Czechmate

I've got a Czechmate, they're great guns but they are SAO not DASA. So they're more like the Tac Sport model than the Shadow 2.

IMG_20190427_152936.jpg

Hey thanks to all! Everything was stamped CZ though I do not know Cajun Gun Works monogram. It 'looked' like a comp. Not nearly as awesome as Triaheck's. It was about 5/8th" and seem solid. I was wondering if was serving as an "improved" bushing? Don't know. I'll go to the sites mentioned. Thanks Guys.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top