JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all... long time no visit.

Been dancin' with cancer for a few years, and more recently heart failure... and finally feeling good enough to start shooting again - before I croak completely. :rolleyes:

I guess my little survival milestone warrants a new handgun... so I'm on the lookout for a CZ P07 (not 'Duty') and/or a Steyr M or C A1 - all in 9mm. The P07 can be a std. version, or a suppressor ready model - all black preferred.

If you happen to notice these at your LGS for a decent price, shoot me a post or PM.

Thanks for lookin',
Chris

Howdy all... long time no visit.

Been dancin' with cancer for a few years, and more recently heart failure... and finally feeling good enough to start shooting again - before I croak completely. :rolleyes:

I guess my little survival milestone warrants a new handgun... so I'm on the lookout for a CZ P07 (not 'Duty') and/or a Steyr M or C A1 - all in 9mm. The P07 can be a std. version, or a suppressor ready model - all black preferred.

If you happen to notice these at your LGS for a decent price, shoot me a post or PM.

Thanks for lookin',
Chris
Welchers lists them as available for $475. Often when they say that it means they don't actually have it in the shop but can get it in days at that price.

Welchers lists them as available for $475. Often when they say that it means they don't actually have it in the shop but can get it in days at that price.
Thanks Alexx...

I was on their sight a few days ago, but was having laptop issues, and didn't see their full listings... then forgot about them completely. Now that I'm up and running again, I see they have both CZ and Steyr in stock.

Thanks again, for "reminding" me!;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top