JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all... long time no visit.

Been dancin' with cancer for a few years, and more recently heart failure... and finally feeling good enough to start shooting again - before I croak completely. :rolleyes:

I guess my little survival milestone warrants a new handgun... so I'm on the lookout for a CZ P07 (not 'Duty') and/or a Steyr M or C A1 - all in 9mm. The P07 can be a std. version, or a suppressor ready model - all black preferred.

If you happen to notice these at your LGS for a decent price, shoot me a post or PM.

Thanks for lookin',
Chris

Howdy all... long time no visit.

Been dancin' with cancer for a few years, and more recently heart failure... and finally feeling good enough to start shooting again - before I croak completely. :rolleyes:

I guess my little survival milestone warrants a new handgun... so I'm on the lookout for a CZ P07 (not 'Duty') and/or a Steyr M or C A1 - all in 9mm. The P07 can be a std. version, or a suppressor ready model - all black preferred.

If you happen to notice these at your LGS for a decent price, shoot me a post or PM.

Thanks for lookin',
Chris
Welchers lists them as available for $475. Often when they say that it means they don't actually have it in the shop but can get it in days at that price.

Welchers lists them as available for $475. Often when they say that it means they don't actually have it in the shop but can get it in days at that price.
Thanks Alexx...

I was on their sight a few days ago, but was having laptop issues, and didn't see their full listings... then forgot about them completely. Now that I'm up and running again, I see they have both CZ and Steyr in stock.

Thanks again, for "reminding" me!;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads