JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$505
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Stevenson
State
Washington
Up for sale is my CZ 75 SP01 Pistol with the 2 high capacity mags that came stock with the gun. I bought this pistol in March 2019, and please don't criticize here but it has never been shot. I travel for work a lot and its just been sitting in my safe for about 6 months. I have loaded and unloaded the mags and dry fired some with snap caps. Here is the description on the receipt::

1 x CZ-USA 91152 CZ 75 SP-01 18+1 9mm 4.6" (91152)

Comes with everything included in original purchase: case, manual, lock, etc etc ... (see pics below)

Priced to sell at $505, Buyer pays transfer fee

Can transfer at Carson Hardware in Carson, Washington (this FFL just opened: Carson Armory) OR if Monday - Thursday can transfer at FFL in Gresham, Oregon

Sorry cannot do trades at this time because I need the cash

Thanks for your consideration!

IMG_1038.JPG IMG_1039.JPG IMG_1040.JPG IMG_1041.JPG IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1043.JPG stock mags.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi zx14 ... first, thanks so much for your offer, for now I am going to pass since there is so much interest in the gun and its only been up a few days. I could potentially meet in Washougal if that works for you but again I will hold for now even on that to see if I get any offers to do the transfer in Carson, WA or Gresham, OR

Hi zx14 ... first, thanks so much for your offer, for now I am going to pass since there is so much interest in the gun and its only been up a few days. I could potentially meet in Washougal if that works for you but again I will hold for now even on that to see if I get any offers to do the transfer in Carson, WA or Gresham, OR
ok thxs

SAO is different than SA/DA. On this gun you can cock the hammer before the first shot and continue using the single action trigger pull. If that isn't smooth enough you could get it Cajunized.

GLWS OP.

Fantastic guns... the only reason I would suggest not buying ( a CZ) is because once you own one.. it's too late.. you'll want more CZs.. its a slippery slope
I have 3.. and they are second to none [IMHO]
GLWS !!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.