JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like new. Low round count. Super smooth shooting and very accurate.

SA/DA semi auto steel frame pistol with safety (no decocker). Tru Dot night sights from factory.

Ergonomically this pistol is extremely comfortable. It also shoots like a charm. Ringing steel targets at 100 yards is not difficult with this gun, especially with its crisp trigger.

For 525 this pistol comes with 2 MecGar cz shadow 19 round magazines, factory box and paperwork.

Trades -
-Knights Armament RAS M4 rail
-Ruger GP100 6", stainless or similar 6" stainless revolver.
-Lever Guns

For oregon residents- business as usual. I'd prefer to use an FFL who will hold the firearm for you if you're not an instant approval. I don't want to make two trips, but I will if absolutely nnecessary. Also I'm not coming to Salem. This gun is for sale in SW WA / PDX so be ready to meet in PDX.

For washington residents- be ready to wait 10 days to take possession of the firearm. FFL of choice is RW or Tropics. Also- the magazines are not going to be sold in the state of Washington. You may take possession of them in Oregon and do as you wish with them. Do not ask me to give you these magazines in WA as I am not going to break the (unconstitutional) law.

20240131_173443.jpg 20240131_173432.jpg 20240131_173422.jpg 20240131_173413.jpg 20240131_173355.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Like new. Low round count. Super smooth shooting and very accurate.

SA/DA semi auto steel frame pistol with safety (no decocker). Tru Dot night sights from factory.

Ergonomically this pistol is extremely comfortable. It also shoots like a charm. Ringing steel targets at 100 yards is not difficult with this gun, especially with its crisp trigger.

For 525 this pistol comes with 2 MecGar cz shadow 19 round magazines, factory box and paperwork.

Trades -
-Knights Armament RAS M4 rail
-Ruger GP100 6", stainless or similar 6" stainless revolver.
-Lever Guns

For oregon residents- business as usual. I'd prefer to use an FFL who will hold the firearm for you if you're not an instant approval. I don't want to make two trips, but I will if absolutely nnecessary. Also I'm not coming to Salem. This gun is for sale in SW WA / PDX so be ready to meet in PDX.

For washington residents- be ready to wait 10 days to take possession of the firearm. FFL of choice is RW or Tropics. Also- the magazines are not going to be sold in the state of Washington. You may take possession of them in Oregon and do as you wish with them. Do not ask me to give you these magazines in WA as I am not going to break the (unconstitutional) law.

View attachment 1814156 View attachment 1814157 View attachment 1814158 View attachment 1814159 View attachment 1814160
I am curious if you have a ball park number of rounds put through the gun?

Thanks,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.