JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Survival sheath systems is my go to guy for kydex. Gun and knife. :)

Thanks Gouki. I did look at Survival Sheath and liked what I saw. However, they didn't appear to do IWB loops on their belt sheaths - and that's what I want for my relativly small fixed blade. I ended up ordering a Kydex from Bruce Good at www.redhillsheaths.com over in Nevada just today. The price was certainly right, and he and his wife are very friendly and helpful. Hopefully, the sheath quality will be excellent also. I do appreciate your response with an obviously top notch Kydex recommendation.

Last Edited:
I received my custom sheath from Red Hill Sheaths. Excellent quality and customer service. I highly recommend them. The knife "snaps" in place and doesn't have a chance of getting away without your permission. :) I'd post a picture but they have many on their website that do a better job than I would with the camera.

I received my custom sheath from Red Hill Sheaths. Excellent quality and customer service. I highly recommend them. The knife "snaps" in place and doesn't have a chance of getting away without your permission. :) I'd post a picture but they have many on their website that do a better job than I would with the camera.

Thanks for posting the one you went with. Stoked yer stoked!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top