JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Seriously though...

"a slight bit more utility" you say?

Call me 'boring' and 'old fashioned'.
1655017828452.png

For price, warranty and some aftermarket scales and sheaths Esee is hard to beat the Esee 3-4 are great, Esee 5 is for all purposes indestructible, I mean if you break this knife you should've had a 36 inch long prybar.

If you want a larger fightin knife, the CKRT is about as good as it gets, though discontinued and rare as hens teeth!
1666723027444.png

And don't forget, the classic of classics, the Gerber MK-1 and MK-II series!
I was gifted a MK-II by my Grand Father after I had completed my AIT school, still have it!
One of the best combat knife designs ever made!

1666723254017.png

Also Rare and Spendy, They pop up on E-bay some times, plan accordingly!

If you want a larger fightin knife, the CKRT is about as good as it gets, though discontinued and rare as hens teeth!
View attachment 1298738

And don't forget, the classic of classics, the Gerber MK-1 and MK-II series!
I was gifted a MK-II by my Grand Father after I had completed my AIT school, still have it!
One of the best combat knife designs ever made!

View attachment 1298741

Also Rare and Spendy, They pop up on E-bay some times, plan accordingly!
FWIW Schrade has a clone of the MK II. They call it a boot knife but its over a foot long :s0092:
https://www.schrade.com/schrade-boot-knife-fixed-blade/SCHF44LS.html

Here's my brother Christmas present this year. Buck and a quarter including Laser engraving his name and date to my door and they had it to me two days later.

F435295F-5965-45BE-A615-0BD4790BB536.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads