JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I got one of these 3 weeks ago and it is the best, most comfortable holster I have ever owned!:D I get home yesterday and I have a package from them, another holster. I call them up and inform them I got a double order, and see if they can send a call tag to have it picked up.

The lady, Marty, tells me, first lets find out if you got double charged so I can refund the money. Then she says I have not and since it was their mistake and I was honest in calling, and offering to ship it back, go ahead and keep the holster.

Now that is some customer service. :s0155:

<broken link removed>

I woke up this morning with 6 pm's asking me if I wanted to sell the extra one. :s0112: I'm not, my friend got a 1911 and his birthday is in May, so it is going to him.:s0155:

I carry my PT-145 in a Crossbreed. However, for my build it's just not the most comfortable I've used. I inherited my mothers wide hips so I find a HighNoon to fit me better. Have a HighNoon TailGate (IWB, tuckable with FBI cant) on order now for the PT.

I wanted to chime in on the customer service. I ordered a supertuck for my Kahr, and forgot to order the j-hooks as an extra. When I wrote them back to add to my order, they shipped them to me free of charge. Great customer service, will use them again for sure.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone in the PDX area keep any in stock? I'm a big guy (OK fat) so most IWB rigs are uncomfortable for me. I'd like something I could IWB my CBOB in, but don't want to spend $70.00 on an experiment. I have a Galco Summer Comfort IWB, but it isn't that comfortable and doesn't conceal much better than my OWB Milt Sparks Axiom.

Hey guys!

Just spreading the word. There's a guy who's been making similar holsters for awhile now. I own one for my Glock-17 and it's simply amazing. He's charging $50 shipped and it comes with no belt-crosses, he will customize it quite a bit (usually for free), has a 1-week turnaround (as opposed to Crossbreed's 4-week) and is just as comfortable (I've owned both).

I actually prefer the Shield holster over the Crossbreed because the CB seems to have a lot more leather than Ill ever need on there. Also about a million other reasons.

<broken link removed>

IMG_3239Small.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class