JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I got one of these 3 weeks ago and it is the best, most comfortable holster I have ever owned!:D I get home yesterday and I have a package from them, another holster. I call them up and inform them I got a double order, and see if they can send a call tag to have it picked up.

The lady, Marty, tells me, first lets find out if you got double charged so I can refund the money. Then she says I have not and since it was their mistake and I was honest in calling, and offering to ship it back, go ahead and keep the holster.

Now that is some customer service. :s0155:

<broken link removed>

I woke up this morning with 6 pm's asking me if I wanted to sell the extra one. :s0112: I'm not, my friend got a 1911 and his birthday is in May, so it is going to him.:s0155:

I carry my PT-145 in a Crossbreed. However, for my build it's just not the most comfortable I've used. I inherited my mothers wide hips so I find a HighNoon to fit me better. Have a HighNoon TailGate (IWB, tuckable with FBI cant) on order now for the PT.

I wanted to chime in on the customer service. I ordered a supertuck for my Kahr, and forgot to order the j-hooks as an extra. When I wrote them back to add to my order, they shipped them to me free of charge. Great customer service, will use them again for sure.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone in the PDX area keep any in stock? I'm a big guy (OK fat) so most IWB rigs are uncomfortable for me. I'd like something I could IWB my CBOB in, but don't want to spend $70.00 on an experiment. I have a Galco Summer Comfort IWB, but it isn't that comfortable and doesn't conceal much better than my OWB Milt Sparks Axiom.

Hey guys!

Just spreading the word. There's a guy who's been making similar holsters for awhile now. I own one for my Glock-17 and it's simply amazing. He's charging $50 shipped and it comes with no belt-crosses, he will customize it quite a bit (usually for free), has a 1-week turnaround (as opposed to Crossbreed's 4-week) and is just as comfortable (I've owned both).

I actually prefer the Shield holster over the Crossbreed because the CB seems to have a lot more leather than Ill ever need on there. Also about a million other reasons.

<broken link removed>

IMG_3239Small.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews