JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I went into CCSO for my renewal in late September, I didn't notice a flood of business that would indicate they were jammed up. I paid our property tax bill in October so I'm pretty sure they have not run out of money :rolleyes:

Something very odd is going on with CCSO with respect to issuing CPLs.

Maybe they figured out they only have to provide a service within a certain period of time if they agree to provide the service. I'd like to see if there is a statute actually requiring them to provide the service in the first place.
I'm glad I saw this. I did the same - went and did my renewal in Sept. They told me it would be 60 days to process due to backlog. About 90 days in and no word yet.

Suggestion: Try Cowlitz county. Last month it took me four days from applying online to getting fingerprinted, five more days until the card arrived.

Edit: I did not know that you have to use the jurisdiction where you reside. I am an out-of-state application, so I guess it's easier. That seems like an oversight.

I went to Clark because it was easy (same - former in-state, but this renewal is for me now, out-of-state.) I should've checked to see if a short drive could've saved me weeks in waiting. Good lesson for the future, I suppose.

It's funny non-resident's get to pick a County but we get stuck with one, lol. Prolly same thing for a WA seeking an OR permit though.
Yeah. A buddy up in Snohomish County was scheduling his appointment to come down and finding the roadblocks in Multnomah. I told him to come to my county (WA) and he got a much quicker appointment.

Of course, then the lockdowns happened (again) so he got pushed off, but still.....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top