JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I went into CCSO for my renewal in late September, I didn't notice a flood of business that would indicate they were jammed up. I paid our property tax bill in October so I'm pretty sure they have not run out of money :rolleyes:

Something very odd is going on with CCSO with respect to issuing CPLs.

Maybe they figured out they only have to provide a service within a certain period of time if they agree to provide the service. I'd like to see if there is a statute actually requiring them to provide the service in the first place.
I'm glad I saw this. I did the same - went and did my renewal in Sept. They told me it would be 60 days to process due to backlog. About 90 days in and no word yet.

Suggestion: Try Cowlitz county. Last month it took me four days from applying online to getting fingerprinted, five more days until the card arrived.

Edit: I did not know that you have to use the jurisdiction where you reside. I am an out-of-state application, so I guess it's easier. That seems like an oversight.

I went to Clark because it was easy (same - former in-state, but this renewal is for me now, out-of-state.) I should've checked to see if a short drive could've saved me weeks in waiting. Good lesson for the future, I suppose.

It's funny non-resident's get to pick a County but we get stuck with one, lol. Prolly same thing for a WA seeking an OR permit though.
Yeah. A buddy up in Snohomish County was scheduling his appointment to come down and finding the roadblocks in Multnomah. I told him to come to my county (WA) and he got a much quicker appointment.

Of course, then the lockdowns happened (again) so he got pushed off, but still.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top