JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"...as he trying to get out of the backseat, a gun in his waistband went off, striking the driver, according to investigators."

I'm having a hard time visualizing how the driver was hit in the back and the leg. Now, if Mr. Tequila was slithering out of the back seat onto the pavement, with his hand inside his pants, well then sure....

If I plan on drinking, I often do not carry.
No point. Even if Im in the right, depending on the county and situation, Im effed and can get manslaughter or some random charge the DA (out to make a name for themself) wants to throw at me.

If you feel the need to carry and can maintain your composure and are willing to take the legal risk, thats your choice but also your responsibility.

But to get wasted and do what he did, I have zero pity for him. To be so drunk that you ND your driver is just ridiculous. No excuse, he deserves whatever punishment they give him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top